Above, I've displayed a picture of my go-to hair vitamin of choice. I purchase them at Trader Joe's for about $5.00. It is a MultiVitamin Mineral that supports nails, hair and skin. There are 100 tablets so it lasts me about one month (you need to take three per day).
- Vitamin A: assists in the production of natural oils (sebum) that prevent dry scalp
- Vitamin B6: is a component in the creation of melanin; aids in giving hair its color
- Vitamin B12: prevents hair loss
- Vitamin C: an anti-oxidant; helps improve the overall health of hair
- Vitamin E: improves scalp circulation which stimulates faster hair growth
- Biotin: produces keratin; aids in the prevention of hair loss
- Niacin (B3): improves the blood circulation (which carries oxygen) at your scalp
- Inositol: keeps the cells of hair follicles healthy
- Pantothenic Acid (B5): prevents graying and hair loss
For more information on the daily dosage suggested and natural foods that include these vitamins, click here.